- Food grade warehousing with covered loading and unloading docks.
- Material handling equipment including container (10T) forklifts, drum handling equipment and electric operated high and low mast forklifts.
- Inventory control is maintained through either operating client owned on line terminals or within our integrated online WMS, stock takes are carried out weekly to ensure integrity of stock.
- Our vehicles operate on regular delivery runs throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area on a daily basis, this is complimented using a select number of proven subcontract national distribution channels providing a total national distribution network.
- Middleton’s distribution work closely with the relevant port and rail handling facilities to ensure that client containers are picked up, unloaded and dehired ASAP, we operate a number of both skel and side loaders capable of handling both standard and high cube containers, plug in facilities are also available at the warehouse.
- Middleton’s Distribution is a registered quarantine unpack facility, containers can be inspected and unpacked in the quarantine area in conjunction with Bio Security representatives. Also available are Fumigation Bays and wash bay.
General transport is offered through a fleet comprised of:
- Refrigerated vehicles
- Semi trailers
- Side loaders
- Vehicles from 2t to 25t – 62.5t – b-double